Friday, May 06, 2005

Very predictable... apathy won the election!

So the predictable happened! I feel like the 3 dominant parties seem to be snugly convinced that they did everything right and are more than happy to re-assume their respective positions in the commons. I feel the same way when I look at Premiership highlights on a Saturday evening (or more often Sunday evenings these days). Maybe Politicians like Premiership footballers are just living far too comfortable lifestyles and are very happy with their lot to be really concerned? Tapper Zukie chanted "Time fe we av a revolution, man!" and I'm right there behind him with that ideology. The only good thing that spawned from this election in my opinion is a website that I found clunking around in the aftermath this morning -
Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home