Monday, May 23, 2005

Eurovision in Reggae

I got an email from Dadaman today making me aware of a website that covers the reggae scene in Montenegro. He is doing a grand job promoting the reggae vibes although complains about never getting paid for his works (now where have I heard that before)? Welcome to the club Dadaman. You should check out this site for very sweaty pictures of Rodigan if nothing else. I was looking forward to seeing the 'Mr Bobby' section but unfortunately that link does not seem to work, neither does some of the pictures (Rasta section) or sounds (Downloads section). Well I suppose thats what happens when you dont get paid... C'mon guys get your act together!!! Oh and BTW how about a link to 'Microphonic' (Linkovi section)???
Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home